Tuesday, January 13, 2009

God's Grace is sufficient

Life is always full of challenges. I am trying to learn how to accept those challenges without being the one in control. Im learning how to take day by day. Have you ever just wanted life to be "just so" . No more cleaning up the kitchen all day long...and I mean all day. Having the laundry done just once a week. Not needing to pick up all the stuff lying around each day. I sometimes wish for this (well maybe more than sometimes). I wish that I could be a mom 24/7. I wish for lots of things. Reality is that's not where our family is. I m learning to accept the challenges in front of me. From homeschooling, to being a mother of three, to being a wife, to being a nurse. The nice thing is is that we all make mistakes and are not perfect. God is gracious and doesn't expect me to be perfect. Sometimes I want to be perfect and that's where my struggle lies. I can't be perfect and won't ever be. I am so glad that Jesus Christ died on the cross for me for that imperfection. He blotted out my sins. By God's Grace I am saved. Im so glad for this because I can be such a impatient and ugly person.

No comments: