Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lots of fun!

This week we started out going to the Library! What a great worth of knowledge for Free! Isaac wanted to get books on earthquakes and volcanoes while Rebekah came up to me with biographies of people. She told me "Mom, I m going to be a historian or an archaelogist and I'll need to know as much about people as possible" I m so glad that she loves to read!

We also got some really cool experiment books. The great vinegar, soap, baking soda and food coloring made a great volcano! Isaac experimented with different colors and we went through lots of vinegar but isn't that what it's about! Getting your children to experience life as learning. Many uses for baking soda and vinegar!

I do not do many crafts however I came across this great recipe for dough that you can bake! The kids made a turtle and a rock with holes in it to hold pencils.

Lots of fun this week!

No comments: